Opportunity Categories: Communication Community Development Online MediaOpportunity Tags: communication community networking support
To further support and Unite the diverse collective of Artists & Changemakers within the region of San Marcos and surrounding area of Lake Atitlan - to envision, co-create and demonstrate the "New Way of Life on Earth".
Are you passionate about being of service and supporting the transition of our local community towards sustainability and abundance?
- Self motivated – yet able to work with others
- Highly organized
- Clear effective and efficient communication skills
- Access to a phone and ideally a computer
- Experience with event management, marketing and promotions an asset.
Available to dedicate Approx. 5-20 hours per week (as needed/inspired)
Tasks may include:
- Developing a communication strategy and tools to support, promote and unite existing artists and projects ranging from permaculture to personal growth and development.
- Implement an online survey to gather information and further assess the needs and desires of community members.
- Help coordinate and promote local events and council meetings.
- Take notes of meetings and assist with action plans.
- Celebrate the freedom and abundance of our community/tribe.
*Note this is a partnership/volunteer opportunity which may lead towards becoming a paid position.
A work exchange is also available; possibility of including housing and food.
If interested email James email@example.com
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.